Tuesday 22 May 2012

The Snout returns!

Dearest Dachshund friends, lovers and mummies and daddies...

It has been noted that my Mummy and I took a bit of a break for a while... Mummy got a new job working with human puppies, helping them do learning and she has been quite tired out by it. Not to mention her new gadget which didn't allow for easy blogging... However now there is a fabulous blogger app for the BBP we can get back to where we left off!

Got lots of pics to fill you in with!


Popcorn night...

 

Chilled...


Mummy 


Loving my spot in the sunshine...


Sleep chewing...


SQUISH!


Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Channel surfing


I wasn't interested in my new bed... Until it became a magazine basket...


Hard at work...


Ummmmm.... I wasn't playing in the flour mummy....


Cheese...


Crashed!


No comments:

Post a Comment